The Maturity Level.

Monday, May 28, 2007
I feel that it is important for man to have far-sight.

I feel that it is important for man to think about what he wants in the future.

I feel that it is important for man to start planning what is the ultimate goal he wish to achieve in life.

I feel that as a man, they should be very focus and determind in their career.

This is because, the world is getting more and more realistic.

Without money, they can forget about settling down. Having just 3 meals a day, 3 room flat, without a car, etc is no longer the minimum requirement woman seek for today.

In the current world today, where woman are given the knowledge and the exposure, what they look out for in their future partners are already far different from what you knew in the past centuries.

Simple life is out of question. Unless, the woman you seek do not have any studies background.

Man complained how realistic woman are, Man may complain Singaporean girls are money minded. Man chosed to married a simple woman from vietnam or indonesia as they are more docile and less money minded. Do they know its circumstances that has turn us like this?

Its not that we want to be realistic, its the future that we are afraid of. Everyone is afraid of hardship, everyone yield to live a better life, yet noone dares to do something different to make a change in their life for the better.

This is what we Singaporeans are undergoing everyday. Stressed about losing our job, stressed about the competitiveness in Singapore, Stress about new blood coming in to snatch the rice bowl. Unless constant upgrading is done throughout your whole life. If not, man will suffer at the age of 35 and above.

Singapore might have the highest educated taxi drivers in the future as those that percived that they will forever be employed without needing to upgrade themselves are being kicked out of the race.

Yes, i'm realistic. What i look out for in man is their mentality towards life. The hunger for success and money. Its ok if that man is poor now. As long as the mentality is there. I will be the woman behind my man. Supporting him, guiding him, helping him along the way.

Am i too demanding? Maybe i sound like i am. Maybe you might term me as a materialistic girl.

However, a materialistic girl goes for man who are rich, man who already has the financial capablities to buy them things that they want. (be it branded, be it diamonds) Without the financial capabilities, materialistic girl will not even take a look at you.

But no, thats not what i seek for. I am prepared planned everything together with my partner. Plan together what we wanna achieve and work together hand in hand to the life that we want. I am prepared to face the worst scenerio together with my partner to build a future together.

Will i be able to find that one? I wonder..

Its kinda difficult as humans tend to sink into their comfort zone. be oblivious to the threats in their surrounding.

Its a lie to themselves.

Being oblivious will only cause nothing but future problems about money and finances.

I do not what future generation to face that kind of situation. I do not want my parents to work forever till they die.

Thats why, i need to force myself out of my comfort zone, and do my best to provide them with the finances.

I'm trying to find the path. I'm trying to find a man that shares the same thoughts as i am.

Is it really that difficult? Sigh. Maybe i might never find the one that is willing to walk the path with me together.

P.S: Wish me luck for my later test. =) hope i can pass it smoothly!!!!!!
posted by icy at 5/28/2007 12:16:00 AM

Femme Fatale

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from The Insignificant One. Make your own badge here.

    Carol
    10 November 1983
    Working as a Financial Adviser/ Consultant/ Planner with Prudential Since 2007.

Yearned

  • What Doesnt Kill You Makes U Stronger. Time Heals All Wounds and Out of Sight Out of Mind is what i believe in and live by everyday.

Colloquy




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting