i'm feeling nausea

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
i feel sick in the stomach.

about myself.

and i came to realise that perhaps its good to.. take a step back once again.

I'm too.. dependent.

i'm once again getting too dependent.

and if things dun go my way.

i go crazy.

yeah.

the other extreme end of mine.

i'm trying to take a deep breathe and relax.

it aint good as it will just kill him off.

it aint good as it makes me feel sick about myself.

i'm just getting too deep inside.

and its getting a little out of hand.

i needa control my emotions. and i'm trying to stay rational.

it just makes me crazy when i dun get what i want.

and its wrong.

there's seriously something wrong this this fucking character of mine.

and i just cant seems to mellow that down.

thats why i chose to just shut myself up and think.

to go thru in my mind and rationalise everything before i open my mouth and say the wrong things.

what the fuck is wrong with me.

its just so wrong to feel what i'm feeling now.

to feel anger and frustrations that why things didnt go my way.

=.=

i'm fucking unreasonable right now.

and i dun wanna show this unreasonable side of me to anyone.

its just a fucking small issue man. whats wrong with me?!

=.=

i just feel sick abt myself.

and not only that

i'm pissed with myself.

yet again

it also shows that i'm fucking sinking too much and i wanna just spend more time because i knew the next chance is gonna be fucking long away.

however, i should stop trying to think what others wanted when they already changed their mind from the very beginning and its just u and u alone. YES ME and ME alone that wants it this way. FUCK U BITCH.

wake up yr ideas BITCH. you are just fucking sinking in. =.=

rational!! stay fucking rational will u.

dun fucking let yr fucking emotions get the better of u u bitch.

ok too much vulgarities.

but i'm in a destruction mode now.

needa self destruct in order to attain a better me.

yes, i need to fucking gain HIGHER and HIGHER control of my emotions.

i'm losing control over it. and its not healthy.

remember yr past my dear remember it dearly.

the idiotic things that u fucking do when yr emotions get the better of u.

stay rational.
posted by icy at 3/24/2010 01:55:00 AM

[ back home ]

Comments for i'm feeling nausea

Femme Fatale

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from The Insignificant One. Make your own badge here.

    Carol
    10 November 1983
    Working as a Financial Adviser/ Consultant/ Planner with Prudential Since 2007.

Yearned

  • What Doesnt Kill You Makes U Stronger. Time Heals All Wounds and Out of Sight Out of Mind is what i believe in and live by everyday.

Colloquy




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting