To the one up there..

Friday, April 09, 2010
Pls.. could you pls let me discover what will motivate me?

give me a clue at least?

its painful to day in day out.. living a life with no goals and motivation.

i need a goal, yet nothing keeps me motivated for long.

so thats not a goal.

i hate to be one that say already then nv happen kind of person.

it just makes me feel.. like a useless being.

i wanna create a name for myself.

i wanna be special..

so how am i suppose to be special?

what differentiate me from the rest?

what is the market that i really wanna create a name in?

these are questions that i need to answer.... and i'm pondering...

*pull hair*

enlighten me pls.

i'm.. lost.
posted by icy at 4/09/2010 03:22:00 AM

[ back home ]

Comments for To the one up there..

Femme Fatale

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from The Insignificant One. Make your own badge here.

    Carol
    10 November 1983
    Working as a Financial Adviser/ Consultant/ Planner with Prudential Since 2007.

Yearned

  • What Doesnt Kill You Makes U Stronger. Time Heals All Wounds and Out of Sight Out of Mind is what i believe in and live by everyday.

Colloquy




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting