A tribute to the man.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
I love you because...

1) you are as crazy as i am! and as fun as i am!

2) you allow me to make all the decisions even thou sometimes u wish that i could allow u to but unknowingly.. i will take charge again.

3) you are always patient to me even thou there are times i'm unreasonable.

4) in my eye, you are the greatest looking guy~ (and YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!! =X )

5) you always gives in to my every request, my every demands, my every need and wants.. (as much as your pocket can tahan =P)

6) you are always supporting me.. a ready available shoulder. =)

7) you... did alot of things for me and i appreciate it. like.. helping my dad.. like.. buying me my first red LV bag, like.. that one particular person that i dun like and ... ya you get what i mean.. and.. helping me in my biz... and.. eating what i cant finish, tolerating my eating habits of ordering alot and eating abit...

8) you dun have a temper.. the only temper you have is when u drink and when u drive. and its hilarious. yes. i love it when u show temper.. not at me of coz. =P

9) you are always making me laugh. always. you will do lots of silly things to make me laugh. =DDD

10) you let me beat u bite you tickles you torture you~ yes, i'm abusive. MUAHAHA.

and most importantly...

you complete me. =)

soo.. to my important man in my life right now...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

could you please do a strip tease for me on my birthday? PLEASE~~~

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK ITS DAMN COOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why am i writing it here?

because i wanna share this weird idea of mine!!!!!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i think its fun~!!!!!!
posted by icy at 4/27/2010 01:28:00 AM

[ back home ]

Comments for A tribute to the man.

Femme Fatale

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from The Insignificant One. Make your own badge here.

    Carol
    10 November 1983
    Working as a Financial Adviser/ Consultant/ Planner with Prudential Since 2007.

Yearned

  • What Doesnt Kill You Makes U Stronger. Time Heals All Wounds and Out of Sight Out of Mind is what i believe in and live by everyday.

Colloquy




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting